- Out of bounds: beyond any fence bounding the course; driving range and first fairway (except when playing the 1st hole; River Blythe running alongside the 8th, 12th, 13th & 14th fairways; Practice green and car park.
- All tractor marks come under Rule 25.1 (abnormal ground conditions).
- The following are immovable obstructions (Rule 24.2): yardage markers; irregation covers/sprinkler heads; course/tee furniture - shelters, ball washers etc; stone pathways.
- When playing the 15th, golfers on the 17th have priority.
- Stone in bunkers are movable obstructions (Rule 24.1).
- Protection of young trees identified by a stake only (Rule 24.2b).
- Please be advised - most of the surrounding land is private farmland. ANY golfer found on any farmland bounding the course will be asked to leave the course immediately.
- Please leave rakes in bunkers.
- Repair all pitchmarks on the green and always leave bunkers as you would expect to find them.
- Greenstaff have priority at ALL times.
Blue - 200 yards to centre of the green
White - 150 yards to the centre of the green
Red - 100 yards to the centre of the green